Cisco Aironet 1552H Hazardous Access Point
- Product Code:Cisco Aironet 1552H
- Availability:In Stock
Product Id: 24401275Description: Cisco Aironet 1552H Hazardous Location Access Point - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n - Dual BandMfr Part #: AIR-CAP1552H-A-K9MSRP: 4 954,83 $The Cisco Aironet 1550 series outdoor access poi..
This 1552H Hazardous Location Access Point is designed for hazardous environments like oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, and manufacturing factories. It is Class 1, Div 2/Zone 2 hazardous location certified.
- Flexible deployment options: access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for mobile data offload and personalized mobile services
- CleanAir technology: integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx
- Integrated wired and wireless: provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security
- Flexible, high-performance mesh
The Cisco Aironet 1550 series outdoor access point offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh platform. It offers high performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas and enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. Carrier-grade design allows service providers to take advantage of Wi-Fi. The Cisco Aironet 1550 series provides high-performance device access through improved radio sensitivity and range with 802.11 a/b/g/n multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, with two spatial streams. The 802.3af-compliant, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interface makes it easy to connect IP devices, such as IP video cameras. To help ensure uptime for mission-critical applications even in the event that electrical power becomes unavailable, the Cisco Aironet 1550 series offers an internal battery for backup power.
- Cisco CleanAir technology
The Cisco Aironet 1550 series with Cisco CleanAir technology provides the highest-performance 802.11n connectivity for mission-critical outdoor networks by detecting interference from unauthorized devices, as well as common outdoor interference sources such as WiMAX networks and wireless bridging products. The 1550 series uses chip-level intelligence to create a spectrum-aware, self-healing, and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference.
- RF excellence
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the Cisco Aironet 1550 series delivers industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections. Industrial-grade parts, enterprise-class silicon-level intelligence, and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience.
- Centrally managed mesh network
Central management and troubleshooting of the Cisco outdoor wireless access points prevent costly maintenance service calls to outdoor locations. With Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS), network administrators have a single solution for RF prediction, policy provisioning, network optimization, troubleshooting, security monitoring, and wireless LAN systems management. Cisco CleanAir technology is integrated into the WCS to provide real-time information on your outdoor network. Wireless network security is also a part of a unified wired and wireless solution. Cisco wireless network security offers the highest level of network security, which helps ensure that data remains private and secure and that the network is protected from unauthorized access.