The job is part time and home based, therefore gives you an opportunity to set a flexible work schedule that you will be comfortable with.
It also comes with a set salary, which means a regular income.
On this position you will be responsible for picking up parcels from the nearest UPS/FedEx locations.
General job requirements:
- You must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma
- Essential English for applicants, (ability to read and write understand and produce the simple English text)
- Computer literacy
- Printer availability
- Diligence and ability to meet deadlines
- Driver's License and own car
The procedure is simple:
- Pick Up package at UPS / FedEx location OR Receiving package from a shop
- Repacking it if necessary
- Forwarding it to the new address
The task would be considered as completed when warehouse has received the order.
For every finished job you earn a fixed fees.
The main rate for Pickup Manager for the job implementation is $50 per package (if it was managed the same day when it has arrived).
There's won't be a trial period. Right after signing the agreement with our company you count as a part of the team.
|Posted on||Nov 10, 2018|
|Hours/Status||20 per week/Part Time|